As Executive Vice President, Health Care Analytics, Daniel helps our clients leverage advanced analytics through strategic guidance and builds novel solutions to help clients meet their key business objectives.
Daniel oversees the identification of community-based clinical networks and influential health care providers through our proprietary Plexus solution. In addition, he supervises the identification of global academic thought leaders through traditional bibliometric search strategies.
Daniel has worked globally in a variety of common and rare disease states to support sales, marketing, and medical stakeholders within biopharmaceutical companies. He started his career in our organization over a decade ago by supervising the creation of content for promotional medical education initiatives for primary care and specialty audiences across diverse disease states and through various peer-to-peer educational channels.
Daniel has experience in designing and supporting promotional programs for a wide range of specialty and primary care audiences.
- Postdoctoral fellowship, University College London, Department of Pharmacology, funded by National Science Foundation
- PhD, Neurobiology, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- BS, Psychology, Binghamton University
Areas of Expertise
- Brand and commercial strategy
- Use of claims data for advanced analytics
- Leveraging AI for biopharmaceutical companies